Arrayan Hostel in Valdivia, Chile
Valdivia, Chile is most famous for its German breweries Salzburg and Kunstmann. Besides that claim to fame, it is one of the biggest cities in the region, a university town, and a cultural center. If you don’t want to break your budget visiting Valdivia, check out the Arrayan Hostel.
Hostel Arrayan is close to the center of Valdivia and only a short footwalk away from the Plaza de Armas, the fish market, the rivers, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, banks and even in walking distance to the bus station.
This basic hostel features a well-equipped public kitchen, cable TV and wifi. It is an economic choice so you can expect clean rooms and good beds but no frills.
You can book tours in Hostel Arrayan for trekking, horse riding, sport fishing and they will give you information and directions for Valdivia and around.
- Shared kitchen
- Cable TV
- Tours and information
- Luggage Storage
- 24h access by key
Address: Pérez Rosales 852, Valdivia, Chile
Directions: 5 blocks south from Plaza des Armas
Phone: (56) 063 527058 and (56) 085 497727
- Single with shared bathroom – 10,000 Chilean Pesos / room
- Double with shared bathroom – 12,000 Chilean Pesos / room
- 3 beds with shared bathroom – 15,000 Chilean Pesos / room
- 4 beds with shared bathroom – 20,000 Chilean Pesos / room
- Single with private bathroom – 13,000 Chilean Pesos / room
- Double with private bathroom – 15,000 Chilean Pesos / room
- 3 beds with private bathroom – 18,000 Chilean Pesos / room
- 4 beds with private bathroom – 24,000 Chilean Pesos / room